Monday, January 16, 2012

quick and easy bling

Jewelry making is one of my favorite things! I love creating simple designs that go with every outfit and can easily transition from day to night.  I thought I'd take a moment and share my favorite way to glam up any outfit. Introducing....the easy to make, always stylish, sparkle hoop.

What you need....
  
- Circular bent, silver plated (or sterling silver) hoops with loops at one end (you can bend these yourself from wire, or you can purchase them at your local craft or jewelry making store)

- Pretty beads! I like using swarovski crystal beads because they are small, dainty and perfect for small hoops.

- Jewelry making tool (basically, find something you can use to bend metal)

Create!




String your beads onto your hoop...


And bend,the non loop sided hoop, up in a 90% angle.


 Repeat, and there you go! You have a lovely pair of glamourous earrings!





How do you glam up your daily wear?

1 comment:

  1. I love making jewelry too! I never do, but its fun!

    ReplyDelete